A recipe I found in the zine produced by the IBM (International Boulanger Mobile) in Dijon during a prostest organised by ‘Les Soulèvements de la Terre‘.
Pizza dough "Romana" the idea is to make a very soft dough and to stretch it by hand without a roller! for 1 of 200 grams: 100g flour 75g lukewarm water 20g sourdough starter oil 6g salt 2g
- Knead all the ingredients together for 10 to 15 minutes. The dough will not be smooth, that’s because there is oil! This is normal.
- Put the dough to rise +/- 3 hours in an oiled and covered container.
- [Weigh] / Roll out the dough and let it rise again on an oiled baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 260°C.
- STRETCH THE DOUGH so that it covers the entire baking dish/plate/mould.
-> you can slide your fingers under the dough in the center and go to the outside by “tapping” and pulling at the same time.
-> sometimes the dough remains fragile and elastic, so you can go over it several times by waiting a few minutes between 2 stretches.
- GARNISH and BAKE for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the oven.
No comment yet, add your voice below!